Here's what's happening in Miamisburg Parks
Below is a list of projects and updates happening within Miamisburg Parks . If you have any questions or would like more information, reach out to us by calling 937-866-8999 or contacting us
Riverfront Park Updates
Riverfront Park Construction is set to begin Monday, April 24, 2022!
The approved Concept Plan for the park is show above. It includes the following key elements:
- Curved Bike Bath/Traffic Calming/Levy Access Improvements
- Additional 50 parking spots that remain open during events (250 spots in total in/around the park)
- Permanent Amphitheater with tiered "seating" area & event storage space
- Central "great lawn" for passive use and focal space for events
- Nature-Based Playground and Inclusive Play Spaces
- Retains the current interactive fountain, "eyebrow" and archway
- Enhanced park amenities, landscaping, lighting and infrastructure for events
Weekly Riverfront Park Updates
Miamisburg Community Foundation aims to raise over $1.5M to support park projects.
The Riverfront Park and Sycamore Trails Improvement Projects represent a historic investment in the Miamisburg Community. These two signature parks represent over $10 million in improvements designed to bring the community together through parks, play, events and recreation. The Miamisburg Community Foundation has launched the Be Part of It Campaign with a goal of raising $1.5M to support these critical projects within the community. View the fundraising brochure below or click the link to the right to donate and Be Part of It!
Park Master Plan Update
The Miamisburg Parks & Recreation Department is in the process of updating its Park Master Plan. This process involves assessing and determining improvements necessary and prioritizing plans to make these improvements for the entire park system, at all park locations. In addition to this, the department is also in the process of updating design plans for Riverfront Park and Sycamore Trails Park, where improvements are planned for implementation within the next few years.
The survey below will help us get an understanding of residents and park users perspectives of improvements needed, needs of park users and assist with prioritization.