ePACT is a secure emergency network that we use to collect medical and emergency contact information electronically for summer camp staff to use. Not only does ePACT replace paper forms, but it gives us another way to communicate with your family in the event that an illness, injury, or general parent communication regarding camp activities is needed.
- When you register, you will receive an email to the account that you provide at registration.
- Open the email and click the link to start your child’s profile.
- Enter the required information. Be sure to have medical information, insurance, care provider contact information, allergies and medical history convenient as you fill out the fields.
- Add or edit approved pick up contact information for each camper.
- If you have previously registered on ePACT, it will ask you to confirm the information that was used or if changes are needed.