The City of Miamisburg is accepting applications for the full-time position of Adult & Community Center Program Manager for the Parks and Recreation Department.
The Adult & Community Center Program Manager reports to the Programs & Community Center Supervisor and plays an integral role in the fulfillment of Miamisburg Parks and Recreation’s mission and vision. This individual will oversee program implementation and directly manage our program execution team. The Adult & Community Center Program Manager is responsible for achieving annual program goals in revenue generation, participation, and quality participant experience. Essential responsibilities include program planning, design, and implementation across adult and older adult populations, research of opportunities, collecting and analyzing data, incorporating public input and evaluation, managing program area budgets, and ensuring excellent customer service within the program and event offerings. The Adult & Community Center Program Manager will also be responsible for programming and execution of contracted adult fitness offerings. This position will also play an important role as we aim to improve access to all. Candidates who are specifically passionate about recreational equity are strongly encouraged to apply.
Additionally, this position will strive to ensure excellent customer service within the program offerings. A more complete Position Description can be requested from HR@cityofmiamisburg.com
Compensation & Benefits
The 2024 hourly wage range for this position is $23.64– $29.77, DOQ with an excellent benefits package. To learn more or to apply for this position, click below.
Education & Experience:
- All candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in Parks and Recreation, Business Management, Landscape Architecture, Construction Management, Project Management or related field, or equivalent education and/or experience.; and
- A minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible experience in Parks and Recreation or Special Event management, preferably including documented experience in a supervisory and/or leadership role; and
- A minimum of one (1) certification, equivalent training or licensure specific to area of focus.; and
- Effective oral and written communication skills; and
- Operational knowledge of current Microsoft Office Suite software and ability to learn and use recreation software; and
- Must obtain CPR/First Aid Certification* within six (6) months of appointment; and
- Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license*; and
- Able to fulfill the physical demands of the position.
*Must maintain certifications and licensures as a condition of employment
- Program Planning experience
- Experience bringing innovative ideas to multi-faceted efforts with demonstrated skill in prioritization of assignments
- Experience managing projects and tasks to achieve goals and operate within budget
- A demonstrated commitment of skills aligning with our mission, vision, and values.
- Communicating and marketing experience is encouraged
A combination of education, experience and training may be applied in accordance with the City of Miamisburg policy.
Disclaimer: The City of Miamisburg considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit secure4.saashr.com.