Full-time & Part-time Positions
The City of Miamisburg accepts applications and/or resumes only when there is an active selection process to fill a position vacancy. Click to View Current Position Vacancy or for a City of Miamisburg Employment Application.
Seasonal Positions-Parks and Recreation Department
Applications for 2019 seasonal positions with the Parks and Recreation Department will be accepted beginning November 2018. Click here, to submit an application.
If an applicant is qualified for the position, they may be contacted for an interview. Wages are compliant with legal requirements. Please note, applicants may not be contacted for an interview until the spring of 2019.
- Youth Program Coordinator (Day Camp & Playground): Oversee the daily operations and staff of a 10-week full-day camp program hosting 50+ children. Wages begin at $10.00/hour.
- Youth Program Leader (Day Camp & Playground): Implement the day to day operation of the Camp Programs, which includes small and large group games, crafts, field trips, nature hikes, and more. Wages begin at $9.00/hour.
Sycamore Trails Aquatic Center:
Assistant Aquatic Facility Manager (must be 18 to apply): The Management Team will oversee Admissions, Concessions, Pool/Deck operations as part of the entire facility operation. The Management Team will be responsible for training and development of all Aquatic Center employee and will work with the Operations Supervisor and other Assistant Facility Managers to oversee daily operations of the Aquatic Center. Wages begin at $12.40/hour.
Shift Leader (must be 18 to apply): Assists in overseeing pool deck and cashier operations. Wages begin at $10.40/hour.
Lifeguard (must be 16 to apply): Ensures a safe environment for aquatic facility patrons and provides basic life saving measures as needed. Wages begin at $9.40/hour.
Attendant (must be 14 to apply): Assists with general facility operations and patrons enjoyment. Wages begin at $8.55/hour.
Cashier (must be 14 to apply): Provides excellent customer service to aquatic facility patrons. Wages begin at $8.55/hour.
Shift Leader (must be 18 to apply) Wages begin at $10.40/hour Assists in overseeing pool deck and cashier operations.
For the Parks and Recreation Department, Mound Golf Course and/or Hillgrove Union Cemetery. Wages begin at $9.50/hour for up to 40 hours a week of work.
- Equipment operations and maintenance
- Athletic field preparation
- Facility maintenance: general, turf, irrigation, athletic field, and playground maintenance
- Communications, professionalism, and pride
- Perform related duties assigned or as the situation dictates
- Building maintenance
Do you have a special talent you would like to share with others? Do you have an interest in working with children or adults? Become an instructor for the Miamisburg Parks and Recreation Department and make a difference in someone’s life by teaching them a new skill and giving them an opportunity to socialize and meet new people. If you are interested, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (937) 866-8999 for more information