- This event has passed.
Community Holiday Event
December 7, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
Premier Health presents Miamisburg’s Community Holiday Celebration!
This holiday celebration kicks off with the Holiday Parade at 4pm in Downtown Miamisburg followed by Mayor’s Tree Lighting at 5pm downtown.
Visit Veteran’s Memorial Park for a Luminary Walk from 6-10pm.
Browse, Shop & Eat in downtown Miamisburg from 4-7:30pm.
Visit Santa & Mrs. Claus at Fire Station #53 (Ferry & First street) from 5:30-7:30pm.
- 1:00-3:00 pm Holiday Open House with Mayor Church | Eagles Club
- 4:00 pm Holiday Parade | Downtown Main Street
- 4:00-7:30 pm Browse, Shop & Eat | Downtown
- 5:00 pm Mayor’s Tree Lighting | Riverfront Park
- 5:30-7:30 pm Visit Santa and Mrs. Claus | Fire Station 53
- 5:30-7:30 pm Elves Workshop | Market Square Building
- 6:00-10:00 pm Luminary Walk | Veterans Memorial Park
More things to do during the Community Holiday Celebration:
Just look for the Holiday Activities sign outside these establishments and see what they have to offer:
- The Plaza Theatre on Main Street | White Christmas 2:00, 4:45, 7:30 pm. Tickets $5
- Classic Stitch on Linden and Miami Ave | Free Ornament Craft, available all day
- Market Square Building on Main Street | Free Hot Chocolate, Craft Games, and Games for kids & adults
- Eagles Club on Main Street | Free Coffee and Hot Chocolate, 4:00-6:00 pm only
- Estates to Go on Main Street | Scavenger Hunt, 4:00-7:30 pm
- Dabble Creative Studio on Main Street | Mona’s Meowy Christmas Drawing Contest, 4:30-7:30 pm. The best drawing will be awarded a $20 gift card from Dabble Creative Studio. Kid & adult CATegories. All paper and drawing materials supplied. Free to enter. Drawings must be rendered in the studio.
- U Creative Inc on Main Street | Caroling & Hot Chocolate, 5:00-7:30 pm
And more to come…
- Scouts, businesses, school groups, sport teams and churches are welcome to participate.
- All float applicants are asked to decorate using the annual theme of Holiday Bows and Hometown Heros.
- Prizes will be awarded to three floats best depicting the holiday season.
- Parade route is along Main St. from Lock to Ferry. See route below.
- There is no entry fee.
- Parade Application
Thank you to our 2019 supporters:
- Miamisburg Merchants Association
- Miamisburg Parks and Recreation