- This event has passed.
Community Holiday Event & Parade
December 8 @ 2:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- 2:30 pm Parade | Downtown
- 3-5 pm Holiday Themed Activities | Baum Opera House, Miamisburg Community Center
- Visit Santa and Mrs. Claus | Station 53
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides | Baum, Station 53, Miamisburg Community Center
- 5 pm Carolers, Magicians, jugglers, and musicians | Riverfront Park, Main Street
- 6 pm Mayor’s Tree Lighting | Riverfront Park
- 6:20pm Holiday Concert | Riverfront Park
- 7:00pm Alexis Gomez Concert | Riverfront Park
More things to do during the Community Holiday Celebration:
Just look for the Holiday Activities sign outside these establishments and see what they have to offer:
- Classic Stitch: Free ornament craft for kids to do in the shop
- First Central Insurance: Free hot chocolate & cookies before/ during the parade ( 2-3 pm only).
- Urban Loft Salon & Boutique: Free ornament kits for pick up
- m & co: 20% off all Christmas merchandise
- Watermark: Free hot chocolate and candy canes. (No purchase necessary. Special discounts on food)
- The Plaza Theatre: The Polar Express at 2:45pm & 5:00pm and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation at 7:00pm.
- Little Shop of Stiches: Christmas Craft Fair from 10am-5pm
- Market Square Building: Bicentennial Souvenirs
Parade Information: Parade Application
- Scouts, businesses, schools groups, sport teams and churches are welcome to participate.
- All float applicants are asked to decorate using the annual theme of 200 Years of Holiday Cheer in the Star City.
- Prizes will be awarded to three floats best depicting the holiday season. No entry fee is required.
- Parade route is along West Central Ave. at 6th Street to Rivefront Park.
- There is no entry fee.
Thank you to our supporters:
- Avery Dennison
- Bell Vault and Monument
- FM Bank
- Masters Insurance
- Miamisburg Merchants Association
- Miamisburg Vision Care
- River Valley Credit Union
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Miamisburg Parks and Recreation
- Baum Opera House